Comfort Style Living was established in 2004 by creative visionary Kenny F. Jean out of the love for style, comfort, and elegance. His imagination led the company to becoming a thriving force in the home furnishing industry. The year CSL was created, the real estate market was very active and booming! We realized that housing and furniture go hand in hand. So, CSL partnered up with realtors, investors, interior designers and decorators alike to stage homes and to help new homeowners navigate through the selection process.
Kenny learned early on that his niche market was the young creative urbanite communities and began to tailor his collection and marketing direction towards that burgeoning sector.
Comfort Style Living
A message from 'Our Team' regarding COVID-1
At Comfort Style Living Furniture Studio, the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and the general public is our number one priority. Our hearts go out to all individuals, businesses, and communities that have been affected by COVID-19.
We are monitoring the situation closely and following the guidance of the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and state and local health authorities.
As such, we are taking the following measures:
- Suspending all domestic and international air travel for CSLFS employees until further notice
- Cancelling all trade events, sales meetings, and supplier work-withs until further notice
- Closing all of CSLFS general administrative offices across the country to the general public until further notice. However, warehouse and delivery operations will remain open for business
- Strictly limiting the number of employees in our offices at any one time in order to comply with social distancing
- Providing digital tools, resources, and training, so that employees who are able can work effectively remotely
- Consolidating our delivery dates in all markets from four days to three, in order to minimize potential exposure of COVID-19 to our employees, our customers, and the general public.
- Encouraging employees to exercise caution and take all appropriate health and safety measures in coordination with their managers
- Encouraging our team members to take any signs of illness seriously and seek medical attention if necessary
- Implementing additional cleaning protocols for our offices and warehouses
- Requiring employees who are known to be infected with the virus to self-report to the company and self-quarantine for the recommended period of 14 days
- We will identify and notify appropriate parties who have had contact with an employee should one become infected
We will keep these measures in place as long as it is prudent and will continue to adapt our approach as the situation evolves and additional guidance is issued.
All of us at CSLFS thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Do Your Part With COVID 19 Awareness!